A scientifically validated method that will help you energize your brain and enhance its sharpness and clarity. It’s a simple technique developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui which increases intellectual capacity and sharpens both memory and concentration.
This practice is based on the principles of subtle energy and ear acupuncture. Basically, SuperBrain Yoga allows energy from your lower chakras–or energy centers–to move up to the forehead and crown chakras. When this happens, this energy is transformed into subtle energy, which is utilized by the brain to enhance its proper functioning.
Here are some of the benefits of SuperBrain Yoga:
1. It energizes and activates the brain by synchronizing Alpha brain waves.
2. It reduces psychological stress and improves psychological stability.
3. It results in greater intelligence and creativity.
4. It promotes proper functioning of the brain.
Best of all, SuperBrain Yoga is really easy to learn and you can do it in just three minutes a day. Just read on.
(Disclaimer: This is a very simple exercise, but please remember that you’re doing it at your own risk.)
How to Practice Super Brain Yoga: Step-by-Step Instructions
Ideally, this exercise should be done in the morning. Follow these seven steps:
- Remove all jewelry and stand up straight.
- Place your tongue on the roof of your mouth right behind your teeth (as if you were about to say “La”). Leave it there throughout the exercise.
- Take your left hand and grab hold of your right earlobe. Make sure that the thumb is in front.
- Now take your right hand and grab hold of your left earlobe. Again, make sure that the thumb is in front. At this point you’re pressing both earlobes simultaneously. Make sure your left arm is close to your chest and inside your right arm.
- Inhale through your nose and slowly squat down to the ground.
- Hold your breath and do not exhale until you start making your way back up to a standing position.
- Repeat this squatting action between 15 and 21 times.
Remember to keep a hold of your earlobes and to keep your tongue touching the roof of your mouth throughout the entire exercise.
For more information you can get the “SuperBrain Yoga” book). Please note that the woman in the video makes a mistake when she says when to breathe in and when to breathe out. As the text instructions above explain, you breathe in on the way down and you breathe out on the way up.