As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Saturday, October 02, 2010


hope heALS

Sacramento ALS Walk today with the family and friends.

There are so many heartfelt expressions that can be made in an event like this and I find myself unable to put them into words. It is with so much gratitude that I say thank you.

I am daily striving to find those things that are my invisible barriers and yet they seem to pale in comparison to the struggle that happens inside a person with ALS (PALS), they are constantly moving forward with the spirit of a warrior.

That's YOU mom!

What a great inaugural event for Team hope heALS.  Again, much thanks for the love and support of our friends and family.

Live, Love, Fight! One of the many awesome slogans that I saw today.

Never Give Up on yourself or those that you care about.

We love you~

No comments: