As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

30 DAYS
Ever wonder what you can do in 30 days? Most people believe they can anything for just about 30 days.

How about some ideas. Over the next 30 days I will offer some options that support continued movement toward a more natural and healthy lifestyle. 

Personally I have decided to engage in the Ralph Waldo Emerson 30 day writing challenge. Kind of outside of my comfort zone, but hey! The sun is finally shining and summer is on it's way. What better time that now that to take things up a notch.

As usual, when it comes to your personal decisions and responsibility, take what you like, discard the rest ;-). Comments, recommendations and suggestions always welcome. 

Join in the fun! It's only 30 days. ~jgirl

No comments: