As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Thursday, January 11, 2007

This was quite refreshing! Enjoy ~j

I BELIEVE by Brian Tracy

I believe every person has within themselves inexhaustible reserves of potential they have never even come close to realizing. Definately my favorite! :-)

I believe each person has far more intelligence than they have ever used.

I believe each person is more creative than he or she has ever imagined.

I believe the greatest achievements of your life lie ahead of you.

I believe the happiest moments of your life are yet to come.

I believe the greatest successes you will ever attain are still waiting for you on the road ahead.

And, I believe through learning and application of what you learn, you can solve any problem, overcome any obstacle and achieve any goal that you can set for yourself.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Very cool J!