As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Does this look like fun or what?!

Okay, so we are heading out to watch persistence and power this am. Amazing athletes and right in my backyard! The California Ironman...I am tired already and I am not even entered. But I have been following a number of blogs of athletes that are really dedicated and on fire! We are going out to cheer them on.

While my aspirations do not reach ironman status, I am looking forward to my own goals and challenges. These are truly inspiring people. So, ummm...What are you doing this weekend? Whatever it may be, dig in and enjoy it!

Long training wishes and personal best dreams~ ~j

No comments: