As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Sunday, January 31, 2010

What are you going to do?


This little slogan found online by Ted at CrossFit Folsom Lake reminds me of the 'Just Show Up' mantra. You never know what might be in store for you some days, but you won't know if you aren't there.

Equally as important is 'Honor the Work, Honor the Rest'. Will it be a run or walk today, will you scale and get your ego out of the way so that you move forward instead of back. Is it fear of succeeding when you reach beyond what you thought was possible? Because those days are plentiful when you push it to the limit.

Maybe it is a day to find your breathing rhythm. Anyone ever read The Way of the Peaceful Warrior (Dan Millman)? You may perform an amazing human feat though awareness, listening to your body, from the inside out.

Thanks Robert (PHYZYKS)for pointing out the need to acknowledge and connect to the diversity within...the path emerges...aligning your powerful potential.

So...what are you going to do?

As I find myself back in the box, sore, blistered and mentally in my own way, I promise to do my best... in those moments there is no place that I would rather be. ~j

No comments: