As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Thursday, October 19, 2006


Our lives are defined by the decisions we make each day.
Today's note was suppose to be about my fieldtrip to a local market. However, I was fortunate to have been sent this little film done by meat.org. It is somewhat graphic, but VERY informative.
This is a very good reason why it is important to know what you are putting in and on your body! Don't be ignorant. Get the 411. Start now.
http://www.meatrix.com/ animated and entertaining... great supporting info
Please note: I am not vegan or vegetarian. I believe that animal protien is a vital source of health based on the teachings of the Price-Pottenger Foundation and the Weston A. Price Foundation. It is the quality of protien that is the concern here. What your ratio of macronutrients is will be based on your individual needs.

This is about the humane treatment and environmental impact of meats in our country.

No comments: