As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Whoever said, "you are what you eat," had no idea the extent of what that means in this century!

Okay, getting all of this started is quite the deal...now, delving into the unknown blogging world, some of my friends would say I am not, in a word, savvy, but we are on our way.

First I have to start this by saying:

I believe that God created each of us with our own unique physical attributes and biochemical design, a mind that has limitless capacity and a spirit that can reach deeply into the soul to find great joy, great sorrow, great compassion and great love. Life is a journey and if you are still here, there is a reason.

I believe that health is comprised of finding your balance of body, mind and spirit. How you find that is determined by how far down the rabbit hole you are willing to go.

It should be simple, but man has complicated nature and the results to the human body and ecology are devastating for many. I live in the real world with a family, job and a passion to educate. I do not claim to know everything, but find what is right for me. We all have choices and my goal is to provide information so that you can consider your options. No information contained here should be construed as medical advice.

Wake up! We all have choices! Though you may not live in my local area, most of the foundational information here will be true for yours. So, please take what you like and grow with it!

Namaste ~j

No comments: