As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Monday, April 09, 2007


This information is a little scary to me. I often talk about being aware...and I feel as though my eyes are still opening for the first time! ~j

ps. Remember...I am not saying to buy into an article here or there and get all freaked out. No one can make productive choices that way... I am saying, whoa...it might be a good idea to take a few minutes to find out what this means. I am pretty well convinced that we have little or no privacy already when it comes to the government, but tamper with my food sources or options for immediate choice and I get a little antsy! Have a great day gang!

Here is info on the National I.D. card.....only one year away!!! Montana,Nevada, and Maine (soon to be Hawaii) have stated that they will not comply with this.

http://www.epic.org/privacy/id_cards/
Please note that item # 9 ( (9) A common machine-readable technology, with defined minimum data elements.")has now been updated to RFID chips. So, the national I.D. card will have a radio chip placed in it that allows you to be tracked and identified for every purchase you make, every place you go, and more.
US National ID Cards by May 2008 - article the Jones Report
http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/301006_id_cards_2008.html

No comments: