As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Thursday, April 12, 2007


Where the will of God leads you,
the grace of God will keep you.
~Unknown

I thought this was a nice reflection for today. Sometimes we think that we are in total control. Well, we do have free will, but ultimate control? For many that is a lifetime of contemplation, study and/or the 'on the road, take the off ramp for a break' approach. Some know in the depths of their soul what their purpose is here and others discover it along the way. I am always brought back to the discussion around the human experience. It isn't what happens to you in life, it is what you do with what happens.

Have a wonderful day, whatever comes your way! ~j

No comments: