As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Friday, February 06, 2009


"Be who you are and say what you feel,
because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
~Dr. Seuss



http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/


Thyroid is a MAJOR topic for both men and women. This site, blog and book are spot on for hypothyroidism. There are over 40 pathways that impact the thyroid and most of us have managed to deplete, imbalance or otherwise, disrupt the natural pattern. We just don't know it until there are significant symptoms.

I had really not intended to discuss anything but matters of the heart this month, but this is an ongoing issue that rarely gets attention. The fact that I stumbled upon Janie's blog was a thing of divine orchestration.

Seriously gang. All of the 'simple' thing that I discuss like hydration, nourishment, stress reduction, all play a part in the re balancing of our glands. These organs are pivotal to quality of life.

This is how I work with my clients. Get to the root, don't skimp over the necessity for a little labwork. Most people can't remember the last time that they felt good, so they are used to feeling like crap all the time. It has become the norm. That is a sad state. I recommend an annual check in. If all is good, leave well enough alone, if not, get a plan, use it. Otherwise, down the road somewhere you will wonder, how and when did this happen? Well, I am here to tell you...IT is happening now. Most disease can be prevented.

'It' can be prevented.
'It' may be the 1 in 2 people that will be dianosed with cancer, the cure IS PREVENTION.
'It' may be alzheimers or dimentia or any host of brain function that impacts joy in your life.
'It' may be muscle weakness, heart disease, maybe stroke runs in your family history.
'It' can be prevented.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

~Robert Frost

No comments: