As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Saturday, December 16, 2006


No matter how much we learn, there is always more knowledge to be gained. In this connection I am reminded of a short poem that has been in my mind over the years. It reads as follows:
I used to think I knew I knew. But now I must confess. The more I know I know I know I know I know the less. ~A. Ray Olpin


Amercian fuzzy on Biotech!
*
So much information out there. Take it one piece at a time. I know that I recently posted on GMO's, but here it is...People vastly underestimate how much gene-altered food they are already consuming. 60% of people believe that they have never eaten genetically modified foods, when in reality over 90% of people have, without even knowing it.
*
Okay, no real high horse today, I just wanted to point out that it is out there and we need to know it. Then we can make the choice. Eat it, don't eat it, serve it to our families, avoid it...on a personal note...avoid it. Again, the point is to be informed :-)
*
A little gossip here, lean in a little, because I cannot find any documentation to back it up. The article talks about consuming cloned animals as well. Most people are uncomfortable with this. The University of Texas is cloning animals. It is my understanding that these animals are not fed a conventional diet because they get sick and may die due to the inadequacy of these foods. What?! Good enough for you and me, but...I guess we are the test group of humans in this study. Thanks Monsanto Monsanto - SourceWatch
*
With lingering thoughts ~j

No comments: