As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Tuesday, December 19, 2006


Tired of Incessant Political Intimidation, U.S. Scientists Speak Out


Can't help it today gang...it just keeps showing up. If you don't know of 5 things that you can do to reduce your ecological or carbon footprint...time to find out :-) http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?tmyLv8fMv.MgLqeP1E0joA
Hug that tree my friends! ~j

Some 10,000 US researchers have signed a statement protesting about political interference in the scientific process. The statement, which includes the backing of 52 Nobel Laureates, demands a restoration of scientific integrity in government policy.


  • straight to the source: BBC News, Jonathan Amos, 14 Dec 2006


"There's been no effort yet other than to intimidate everybody, but to me it's censorship. . . . I think they're afraid of science. Our findings on ecology could be embarrassing to the administration."



The government closed several Environmental Protection Agency libraries to the public and stripped some of the information they contain from the Internet.

No comments: