Try this meal-in one...
It is low in calories, easy to prepare, and will keep your kitchen cool during the warm months. Healthy stir-fry is one of the Healthiest Cooking methods, which avoids the necessity to use heated oils that can be damaging to your health. It is a great way to combine
15 Minute Stir Fried Chicken & Bok Choy
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 TBS low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup chopped scallion
- 2 TBS fresh minced ginger
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1½ cups sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 4 cups chopped bok choy
- 2 TBS soy sauce
- 1 TBS rice vinegar
- salt and to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Heat broth in a stainless steel wok or skillet.
- When broth begins to steam add scallions and Healthy Stir Fry for 2 minutes
- Add ginger and continue to stir-fry for another minute.
- Add chicken and continue to stir.
- After about 2-3 minutes add shiitake mushrooms and bok choy. Continue to stir fry for another 3-4 minutes and add soy sauce, rice vinegar, . Serves 4