Okay, if there is a kid in you and you love rollercoasters...well you have to go to the updated version of Space Mountain at Disneyland. YEAH~ It totally rocks! It looks like they will only be rockin' to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers until April, so if you are in town...rock on with a big smile :-)
Now, my recommendation is that you do not eat prior to the ride. Definately save it for after. As for theme park foods...
- carry a backpack, not too big...or something that you can comfortably tote around for the day.
- we always bring our food to the parks, but they are changing their menus and healthier selections are being offered. explore your options
- bringing some fruit, health bars or healthier snacks will make a difference in your day
- budget for plenty of water and drink it throughout the day rather than gulp it down in all one slug
- down time to take a load off your feet and take in the whole experience.
This, my friends, is all about the fun.
Rockin' and rollin' today ~j