As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

"There is no evidence whatsoever of the ability of vaccines to prevent any diseases.
To the contrary, there is a great wealth of evidence that they cause serious side effects."
~Dr. Viera Scheibner

A lot of people ask me about vaccines. This is a very in depth topic. I encourage them to gather information. Here is an online video that came across my desk recently. There are many publications out there. For books on this topic visit the Price Pottenger foundations book section. They are very well screened prior to being offered through this organization.

VIDEO: Vaccination: The Hidden Truth (1998)
http://video.

My questions are, if vaccines are so safe...why do we have a vaccine court? Why did the goverment give Ely Lily a 'get out of jail free card" regarding law suits and vaccines? I am not educated in the depth of the politics of it all, but you have to decide what is best for your children. Ultimately if you decide to vaccinate, staying away from the multi-cocktails are the best option. You have the right to ask your doctor for them individually.

http://www.mercola.com/2004/aug/28/thimerosal_vaccine.htm

Again, do your homework, weigh the pros and cons and make the decision that is best for you and your children. ~j

No comments: