As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Don't ask yourself what the world needs.
Ask yourself what makes you come alive,
and go do that,
because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
~John Eldredge


I have to comment on this a moment. I really enjoy the writing of John Eldredge. He just has a way about him. When I came across this today I felt compelled to share.

The world has many needs and we all live here together. Being conscious of a healthier planet is important, very important, but finding your passion in life is also important. So many people are unhappy in their life situation or even on numb-mode. Just no longer feeling.

But feeling alive. Do you experience that on a daily basis? Weekly, monthly? A friend of mine and I got into the habit of sharing our AHMOTW, whew! Ahh ha moment of the week. That moment the we recognize our aliveness, so to speak. We get to pick one and share, every week, just to enjoy the joy of another and I am thankful for that. Observing someones passion or fire is really amazing.

Your passion? If you haven't found it yet, when you do, your contribution to the world comes along naturally. And that, my friends, is a beautiful thing.

To your passion! ~j

No comments: