As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


AND/OR

PHYZYKS style

Its begining to look like Christmas!
by Bam on Dec.22, 2009, under Latest Posts, Workouts

Everyone knows the song “The 12 Days of Christmas”. “On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me……” A close friend of mine designed a workout a few years ago using that song as a templet. The workout goes like the song. Do the first exercise, the second, back to the first, to the third, second and the first again. Continue till you get to twelve.
1 bear crawl 50ft
2 burpees
3 v ups
4 turkish get ups
5 swings
6 squats
7 jerks
8 situps
9 rows
10 jumping squats
11 clock taps
12 jumping lunges

You can use single or double bells.
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!

No comments: