As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Tuesday, December 29, 2009


, On Monday December 14, 2009, 12:01 am EST

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Confidential contracts detailing Monsanto Co.'s business practices reveal how the world's biggest seed developer is squeezing competitors, controlling smaller seed companies and protecting its dominance over the multibillion-dollar market for genetically altered crops, an Associated Press investigation has found.

Read more here.

2 comments:

Organic Life said...

Hey check out my blog tell me what you think? Thanks

http://kashi4ever.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi there Kashi4Ever! Thanks for stopping by~ I will swing by and check out your blog. Chat soon :-)