As a peaceful warrior, I would choose when, where and how I would behave.
With that commitment, I began to live the life of a warrior.
~Dan Millman

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Run your fingers through my soul.

For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel,

believe what I believe,

perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once;

just once, understand.

~Unknown

*

It is nearly impossible to put yourself in someone else's shoes. Our lives are all very different. So, when I ask you to consider trying new things or open your mind and heart to new ideas, it is with the understanding that for some of you, these concepts may be either familiar or very very new.

*

I ask for you to step outside the norm and contemplate topics with the understanding that everyone is in a place on their path, exploring at their own pace and making changes that are best for their lives and circumstances.


Enjoy the journey!

*

Blessings :-) ~j

No comments: